You know that Amish Bread/ Friendship Bread dough my new neighbor brought over? Well, it has started a war in our house.
Fruit Flies.
They were attracted to the baggie where I was storing the dough I was letting ferment or whatever you call it. I started storing the baggie in the microwave and that seemed to solve the problem.
But...today we removed the baggie so we could microwave something else and the fruit fries went crazy. I guess the over ripe bananas sitting out didn't help. But they weren't that ripe!
Ugh. Those bugs give me the heebie jeebies.
It was so funny watching Matt try and catch them with our vacume hose. Sooo funny. He would kind of lunge at them.
I think we caught them all. Not very confident about that though.
I googled how to get rid of them and I may never be rid of them because they were basically saying you had to do all your laundry, dishes, clean all surfaces, etc. etc. Is that possible to have all those things clean at the same time when you have two babies?
Yeah, NO!
So, I guess this will be an ongoing war.
So sad.
Maybe I'll win since this has definitely gotten me in gear to even have a desire to clean. That desire doesn't come often during these tiresome toddler/ baby days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugh, fruit flies....the weird thing is, they show up out of NOWHERE!! I've never understood where they come from!
Post a Comment