I think I'm cured from my cooking woes. Mom, Amanda, and Michawn had compassion and sent some ideas my way. Thank you!
I've got some chicken cooking in the crock pot, green beans and potatoes on the stove. Ingredients on my shopping list for chocolate pie, spinach and sun-dried tomato chicken pasta.
Atleast I'm off to a start. Hopefully I can stay in this groove.
It helps that Merrae and Matthis are both down for a nap at the same time! Ahhhhh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooh sounds yummy!! And I just realized its 4:30 and I have made NO plans for dinner....guess I better get off the internet.... :)
Hey, I had one more idea for you guys. Pick something you like enough to have the same night once a week. Ours is breakfast for dinner on Fridays. Johan cooks the waffles, and I do whatever else we decide to have. You can make it as healthy as you like, or as fattening as you feel like having. :-p You can also make it easy...canned biscuits, etc. Our kids really look forward to it, and we chose something we could vary if we got tired of the same thing. It's just breakfast for dinner, and so very yummy!
Post a Comment