Well, I think I am winning the fruit fly war. Hallelujah!
Now on to our next battle....Getting Organized.
I want to come up with a schedule for Merrae (not so much for Matthis) and a schedule for us as a family.
Any ideas that have worked for you for either of those?
I know for Merrae I want to include:
meals
snack times
exercise
playtime
t.v. time
crafts
serving others
helping me
time with me
reading
Does it seem too strict to have a schedule for these things? She's only 2 1/2 but I'm thinking this will give interest to her day (and mine). I'm a spontaneous person but I also like a schedule.
For us as a family...or me during the day/week....I need to include:
Cleaning
exercise
laundry
Grocery shopping
Time with God
Family time
Couples time
House maintenance
Checkbook/Financial planning
Cooking
Repairs to whatever (sewing, gluing, fixing things)
I have an idea of what I may do. Just do a few things each day. But, if you have any ideas that work let me know.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hire a maid...that will give you time with the kids.
Hire a nanny...that will give you time to do the bills, fixing things, couples time, etc.
O.k., no really, I still don't have it down. I got some really good ideas from flylady.net (do NOT sign up..just browse her site) on organizing my housework while making it work with kids.
It's so hard to be consistent. Let me know if you find any great ideas.
well, by the time mattie was 2yrs she didn't take a nap. ryder is still needing a nap and he's almost 4yrs.
i find - for our crazy family - that schedules only cause me stress. our schedule changes day by day. i've tried but it just aint happinin' sista.
now as far as matthis is concerned and i know your not much interested -from what you said in your blog- in putting him on one BUT...this is the schedule i used w/ mattie and ryder:
and you probably know this already...
eat, waketime/play, nap. eat, wake time/play, nap
you cut out a nap as they get older.
when they were on this schedule life was soooo much easier. i knew why they were fussy and didn't just lay them down whenever and feed them whenever.
good luck my friend:) ur brave for trying:)
Post a Comment