Saturday, November 15, 2008

God Moments with Merrae and Matthis

Well aren't I just the bloggin queen lately? Proud Stephanie? : )

Today I had an opportunity to talk to Merrae about God. Mom had gone out to her car to get something and Merrae asked where she was. I told her and then said, "Grandmother is special". Merrae repeated, "Special". Then I said, "God made Grandmother". "God made Merrae, Matthis, Mommy, Daddy, Lehya (our dog)..." Then Merrae said, "God made toys and baby high chair?" I said, "yes....well, God made people and those people made the toys and baby's high chair".

It was neat that she took it a step further and asked me about toys. I love that she seems to be getting it.

The past week has been filled with a smile here or there from Matthis. LOVE those new smiles! It's amazing to watch a baby grow and change. He is so cute and sweet. He's also been cooing. Melts my heart. I love that boy!

No comments: