
For those of you that know Matt this won't come as a surprise to you. This is the way Matt slept the other night. He put the feather down blanket underneath him to help cushion the hard bed, his pillow is a towel to get it just the right height to sleep on, his real pillow is over his eyes, he only sleeps with a sheet but he tucks it under his feet which are side by side, his arms are up on his chest (all making him look like a mummy), and then he has the decorative pillows tucked in between the
pac-n-play bed that
Merrae naps in during the day just to have pillows next to him. He is definitely the type of person that knows what he wants and has strong opinions.
6 comments:
That is craziness...seriously. It really makes me chuckle. Hilarious. Does he stay that way the whole night?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
the slides of you Christmas and Thanksgiving trip are toooo great. i love being able to keep up w/ your fam. Merrae is so cute. we have kids....crazy.
Michawn, sometimes he stays like that the whole night, which is nice for me! I can spread out all over the place. But, sometimes he moves to his side to sleep. But, this is the way he always starts out. So funny. I call him, "My husband the mummy".
hey, i just remembered you asked about Ryder's sizes. If you still have that stuff, i'd love to have it. He's wearing a 2T and a 7 in shoes. he loves shoes!
by the way what is Merrae wearing now? would love to send her something....but what? hmmmm...what do you think?
You are more than welcome to read my blog. I read your blog :) I also snoop on other people's blogs that I don't know. It's fun.
I seriously can't believe he sleeps that way. Really? REALLY?
That must mean something. Genius, maybe. OR Psycho. Serial killer? No, how about film producer....ahhh, that's it. He's born for it.
I have my comments on moderate so I can check them before they post b/c my friend got some weird comments one time so that's why they don't show up at first.
Post a Comment