Wednesday, January 16, 2008

UFO Sitings in Stephenville, Texas

I don't know if you've heard, but in Stephenville, Texas a lot of normal people are thinking they saw what appears to be a UFO. You should google it.

Have any of you read the book "Angels" by Billy Graham? He describes what all the Angels in the Bible are like. There are a ton of different types of Angels. One of them happens to be similar looking to what people have been thinking UFO's are like. If you haven't read it, I recommend it. So cool. So cool to think that what these people are thinking is a UFO could have really been an Angel in our midst. I wonder why it was passing through Stephenville?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a UFO on 377 close to watauga!! Flew right over Michaels! Im not kidding either!

Steph said...

craziness.

if you can't get to connie's book leaver her a comment and she'll add you. i e-mailed you her blog address.