Saturday, January 26, 2008
Asta la vista Target
We are not fans of Target anymore. I used to love it and shop there exclusively during my single years. We even registered there for one of our wedding and baby registries. That's when it all started. It's their return policy that has made me decide that I will not shop there anymore. They are very strict.....too strict. I prefer a store that gives better customer service. So, asta la vista Target! (Is that the right expression?) : ) There might be a few things I will still get there here or there but it will be few and far between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that stinks. they have some really cool stuff. we don't go there b/c there's not one close enough.
i loved merrae's mohawk pics...sooo cute. does she have reddish hair? mark has that color hair. you and matt both have such dark hair its funny that her's is lighter.
i haven't read your long post yet. i really need to.
hope your doing well.
miss your posts.
Post a Comment