Thursday, June 11, 2009
"Super Mom"
Well, the "Super Mom" that I said lives behind us is actually a NANNY. I feel so much better. Ha! I saw her out with the kids looking at the fence that had fallen down and went out there to discuss what needed to be done. She told me she was just the Nanny. I do have to hand it to her though....being a Nanny is sometimes like a babysitter and when I was a babysitter I don't think I had near the amount of energy she does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, THAT explains it!! LOL. She gets PAID to keep the kids occupied....and probably doesn't have to clean the house or cook while she's doing it. No wonder she makes it look so easy!
That's too funny! I think I could play all day too if that's the only thing I had to do!! HAHA
Good luck getting that fence put back together! :)
Post a Comment