Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Fence Blew Down
Tonight a storm came through our area. Part of our fence blew down in the backyard. Thankfully it wasn't the posts....just the other part (whatever you call it). But, it was weird to come home too. Tomorrow we will get to meet our neighbors behind us. AKA "Super Mom". I call her backyard the Summer Wonderland. She always has her kids out there playing in the water. She can be seen pushing her kids in the swing constantly. They recently got a trampoline and I saw her jumping around with her kids. Makes me feel lazy. : ) But yet she motivates me. Should be interesting tomorrow meeting them and fixing the fence. Too bad they have to look at our yard. It needs to be mowed and needs TLC. Our porch is a mess. But hey, atleast it will make them feel better if they have any mess at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH NO! I saw on Facebook that several of my Dallas-area friends lost their fences last night. Glad it wasn't anything worse!!
Post a Comment