Friday, March 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by my new friend Kelly to answer the following questions so here goes....

What I was doing 10 years ago:
1998....Hmmmmm.....Finishing my first year of teaching 4th grade and beginning my first year of teaching elementary P.E. I also got engaged to Matt that year!

5 things on my to do list today:
Cook dinner and make cheese enchiladas before the stuff goes bad
Scrapbook tonight- Merrae's baby album
Send Seattle family detailed info about cruise :)
Go visit former co-workers at ele. school
Power walk at the mall

Snacks I enjoy:
Peanut m&m's
guacamole and chips
pretzel's and peanut butter
popcorn
nachos

Things I would do if I were a billionare:
Tithe off of it and give to the church for whatever needs they had at the time
Pay off Matt's school loan
Pay off my family and Matt's family's debt
Give some to "Fireworks", an organization that helps orphanages in Russia
Buy a modest house that would only accomodate our needs and that I could pay for if I wasn't a billionare
Probably buy newer cars (but still modest ones)
Whatever else God led me to do with it for others

3 of my bad habits:
Biting my nails
Checking my email too much : )
Going to bed way too late (although I'm working on it)

5 places I have lived:
Without relaying too much info on the internet : ), Houston area, East Texas area, and Dallas/ Fort Worth area

5 jobs I have had:
Waitress at a bar-b-que place while also working in my university St. Services office
Waitress at Mi Mi's Cafe
4th grade teacher
Elementary P.E. teacher
8th gr. careers and tech. teacher while coaching 7th and 8th grade girls! I can't believe I did that!

I would like to tag: All my blogger friends. You know who you are.....you are it! I'll be checking your blogs. : )

No comments: