Well, now you see why it took me FOREVER to post our courtship story! It's long!!!!! : ) I'm sure my detailed personality came out in writing, which also explains why making a marriage decision took me so long! : ) I'm detailed!
No, I really believe that God has honored our attention to detail and that we are a testimony of making a wise marriage decision. It's a lifelong commitment. I think we got busy in life throughout those courship years which delayed the process and we also got distracted, but God brought us around in the midst of our imperfections. Thank goodness we have a perfect, helpful God who leads us in the right direction.
We can definitely say we are glad those courtship years are over. They were still a blast, we have great memories, and God taught us new things about Himself and ourselves, but I'm glad the decision making process is over! I hate making big decisions.
Anyway, back to the here and now! Whoo Hoo! : ) I decided to show you a pic we took of us powerwalking since this is an every other day occurance for us. (This pic was taken about a month ago). Not sure why I called it "Crazy Powerwalkers", everything seems to be called "crazy" for me....."Crazy Colemans", "Crazy Powerwalkers". Ha.
I had someone in the mall take our picture so I could put it in Merrae's baby book. We walk in the mall which is right across the street from us. We love it. The weather up here is either too cold, too hot, or too windy for walking with a baby outside, so the mall is a perfect solution. The mall goes in a complete circle so we walk around it 2 or 3 times. It takes about 15 minutes to do a lap, so we get 30 min. of walking in at the minimum several times a week. It really helps me in my pregnancies and energy level when I'm not pregnant as well as serves as a good time for Matt and I to talk and catch up.
The walking is getting a little challenging as Merrae has been wanting to get out and walk more. I try and let her walk at the beginning when we first get there and then bribe her into the stroller with her drink and snack. That worked pretty well for a while but now she is not so excited about the drink and snack! : ) She'd much rather explore and touch all the glass cases in the middle of the mall. So, lately I've just had to stick her in her stroller and let her cry out her disappointment. She'll eventually calm down and read a book, snack, and say hi to the other morning walkers passing by thank goodness. But, those crying times aren't easy. Sometimes I find it easier to put her in her stroller as soon as we get out of the car and not give her a choice to get out at all until we are done powerwalking. Anyway, bla bla bla......Just wanted to post SOMETHING today! I'm not always too consistent as you may have noticed!
2 comments:
I remember when you asked that person to take a picture of all of us at the beach that time. You didn't waste anytime going over and asking some guy to stand in a certain spot and take our picture. It ended up being such a great pic that I had it framed for years.
ok Meredith Rae...i'm tired of seeing "crazy powerwalkers" it's been almost a month....post already.
love your friend,
steph
:)and you are crazy!
Post a Comment