Friday, September 25, 2009

Cambodia Trip Day 3

Friday...or, eh...Saturday?

Leg Two: Los Angeles to Taipei, Taiwan (12 hours)
Bigger plane.

Whew! 12 hour flight was so-so. It smelt like a locker room. After a while we got used to it. I actually slept about 7 hours. Some of the others didn't get much rest at all. We were all delighted to see that the movie selection was good. A few of us watched Terminator, Wolverine, The Proposal, and some others. Here it is already Saturday. We only stayed in Friday for about 10 hours. We went into the future! Pretty cool, yet I look older. I'll try to send some pics soon. It has been easy traveling with others from the church. We are getting along great.

When we arrived to the airport, I was feeling good. But now after being here an hour or so, I am feeling weird. I guess it is jet lag.

Everywhere I look, I see parents holding their kids. I miss Merrae and Matthis terribly. Kiss them for me Meredith! Love ya'll.

No comments: