Well, Matt decided not to go to Honduras due to his ear pressure and illness right now. That's NOT the exciting news, although it's nice to have him home. Since he will be in town this week afterall, we called the doctor's office to see if we could get the sonogram THIS week instead of next and they found a way to work us in! So, this Thursday we should find out the sex of the baby! Fun stuff!
We will be excited either way....girl or boy. We are just thankful for the blessing of another baby so soon. Either would be so much fun.
Today I was holding Merrae and I guess her legs were pushing in on my belly too much and I felt the baby flip really dramatically. I've felt the baby move here or there but this was really big. It was almost uncomfortable feeling. I don't think we hurt him/her but I guess he/she felt the pressure a little more than usual.
Matt and I are still in shock that we are actually pregnant again...a good shock. It's just so hard to believe and anytime you are pregnant it is such a miracle that someone is growing inside of you.
Today I watched a baby girl for a friend from church. She is 9 months old. I had forgotten how different that age is than 18 months. It was fun hearing the noises. It was kind of nice because at that age they pretty much just sit there or lay there...pretty low maintenance. That was encouraging to remember since I'll have two at the end of September. Atleast one should be pretty low key for a while. We're trying to train Merrae to do more so that she'll be more independent and helpful once the little booger gets here. She seems so mature already. I think God is blessing us in that way and that she will be very helpful. She was today with that baby. She brought her toys, was real sweet to her, fed her and gave her a bottle. So fun to watch.
Thank you God for our sweet baby girl and new baby on the way.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
just so ya know...i read/check in on your blog daily but forget to comment.
so excited for you. being pg is fun. maybe not all the time but generally it's a fun time. drink in this time Mer. they are only little for such a short time. we forget that during the crazy tough times.
soak it up and treasure this time.
Post a Comment