Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Correction

I said we would find out this Thursday if we are having a boy or girl. I forgot that Matt wanted to have the doctor write the results in my Mother's Day card for us to open on Mother's Day. That's what we did with Merrae....except we had them write it in his Father's Day card. So, I guess it's still sooner than finding out next week. We'll find out Sunday!

I'll try and let you know how everything else looks in the sonogram tomorrow. Last time we did this we found out Merrae had 2 cysts on her brain. That was a little crazy. Thankfully, they went away after asking God to remove them. We are praying that everything looks perfect on the sonogram tomorrow (with the baby's body and mine). If you are reading this before tomorrow at 11:00 or 12:00 please ask God for the same with us.

It will be fun to see that little sweetheart tomorrow. We saw him/her when he/she looked like a grape but this time we'll be able to see a profile and body parts. That will be so fun!

1 comment:

Steph said...

how fun! cant wait...i updated my recipe blog:)