Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Today is our Anniversary!
Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary. Hard to believe. I don't have our wedding pictures on my computer so I had to take a picture of a picture. That explains the poor quality! We decided to take turns planning each year and this is my year. Mom is coming up to watch Merrae the rest of the day while I take Matt on the town. We are soo looking forward to it. I have a lot planned and am still deciding what order to do it all in. I plan on taking him to a local resort to see some ice sculptures followed by hot cocoa and Christmas festivities there. I also want to take him to see a movie or two : ) since we don't get to go as often as we used to. I'm going to take him to Plano for dinner down by the new shops. It should be decorated pretty down there. Across the street from where we live there is an outlet mall where there is this silly little ride thing we will ride and go through a movie memorabilia shop that Matt wants to go in. Also, down by that restaurant I'm taking him to later there is an Angelika theater where they show independent movies as well as the regular movies. That's where I'll take him to see the 2nd movie. Well, gotta run so I can get ready for all of this! OH and by the way, I am CRAZY in love with my sweet Matthew. I am blown away at the way God has dumped out His blessings on us. Sure, we have our own issues at times since we are both imperfect sinful people, but I am so grateful that God has given us to each other. We have a blast together. He is so much fun, so loving, loves and honors God, a great father, good cook : ), funny, handsome, kind, gentle, hard worker, creative, servant, good friend, good company, good listener.....and the list will go on another time when I have more time. I love you Matthew!!!!!! Happy Anniversary sweetheart. I hope you have fun today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
have fun. i so remember that day and wish i had one of those shirts that chris and drew had made....y'all are so cute and you sound sooo happy and at peace.
love ya and hope you had a splendicious day i want to see pics tomorrow:)
Post a Comment