We close tomorrow, Wednesday, at 2:30! Woo Hoo!!!!! We are soooo ready. Things are really crowded here in the apartment. Especially now with stuff for Matthis to play in and sit in everywhere. We've packed about 1/2 the place and we have 2 more weeks to finish up. The sellers are leasing the house back from us for the next two weeks until their house is ready. Below are some pics that my mom took when she came to see it for the first time. They downloaded in the reverse order that I wanted to post them but oh well. Atleast you'll have fun looking at them.
Here's the back porch. Doesn't it look relaxing?
Merrae loved this playground....we are going to have to get her something similar so she will like the house as much. I've tried to prepare her that the little boy's playground and toys will be going to a different house and our stuff will be moving in. : )
From the kitchen looking into the play room. The play room is between the kids bedrooms. Pretty neat.
This is the view from the back door looking into the kitchen and family room.
Another view from the back door/window.
And another view from the back.
This is where Matthis' room will be.
Merrae's future room.
Guest bathroom/ kids bathroom.
Play room.
Another view of the family room/ kitchen.
Master bedroom.
Master bath.
Master bath.
Looking at backyard. (obviously) : )
View from kitchen looking at back of house.
Same.
Looking into kitchen from entry hall.
Entry hall.
Formal living and dining where we will be building a wall so that Matt has an office.
Formal living and dining. The pool table area is where Matt's office will be.
Good bye money! Hello Space! : ) Just kidding...sorta. : ) We got a lot of house for our money, in our budget....but it's still more than we are paying living in an apartment and it's at the high end of the range we were wanting to spend. But, it's a newer house that we can move into and not spend a bunch of money to get settled. We don't HAVE to do anything to it. But, we will paint and of course build a wall and door for Matt's office. Can't wait to make it our own!
7 comments:
Its beautiful!!! Buying a house is so exciting! It will be so fun for you to make it your own!
Oh wow! It's beautiful! How nice that it's "move-in" ready for y'all. And cool that there's room for an office!
I know you are so excited!!!
I like it!
So exciting! It's great! You are the last person I know in an apartment and now not anymore. So, I am the last person on earth. I know, not really but that's what it feels like.
You know, all this hooplah about the foreclosures is a crock of huey. Those homes are TRASHED. You may get it for 30K or more UNDER it's estimated value but you will at least spend that right back into it IMMEDIATELY making repairs.
We are looking for a home that is move-in ready too. We are going to look at several on Saturday.
Hope closing goes FAST and trouble free!
love it love it love it.
you're gonna have so much fun decorating.
soooooo proud for you. you no longer live in an apartment.
do you realize you've lived in an apartment since....."maybee" apartments on etbu campus...circa 1994. you deserve this.
It's so cute!! I can't wait to see what it looks like when you guys get moved in.
I love it. I'm SOOO glad y'all are going to be out here now...we have got to start getting together and let the kids play! I've missed being in lifegroup with you, maybe we can catch up soon!
Post a Comment