Thursday, December 4, 2008

8 Hours

Well, believe it or not, I got 8 hours of sleep last night! Pretty close to the 12 I was hoping for! :) Of course the sleep was split into segments but it happened! Matt took Matthis out of the room this morning for me so I could sleep another couple of hours. What a wonderful husband. I'm so blessed. I never want to take him for granted. God answered my prayers that I started praying back in high school for a husband. God is so good.

Today has been fun so far. I put Merrae down for a nap at 12 and she played in there for 2 hours then finally went to sleep an hour ago. So, I've had just Matthis (who has been sleeping) and I've been partying it up!!!!!!!!!!

We put up our Christmas decorations last night. We put up our Christmas lights outside the night before. Merrae keeps taking baby Jesus from our glass nativity and carrying Him around. I found him in her little train car this morning. So cute and neat that she wants to play with Him. I'm really trying to instill in her that Christmas is Jesus' birthday this year since she is so moldable right now. I'm becoming more and more aware of just how much she is influenced by the things I do. Makes me want to live focused on God constantly so I set a good example.

Today we are going to a local resort with another friend and her little girl to see decorations and tonight there will be a parade with Christmas floats for Merrae to see...downtown on Main Street.

1 comment:

Steph said...

ok so yeah i'm a "not so good" friend. why you gotta be so nice to me! i always go back to our freshman year in the cafeteria eating lunch/supper together, you were "trying" to be my friend...getting to know me. thanks for not giving up on me:):):):)

your family is beautiful. we are wives and mommas. craziness!!!!