Monday, June 2, 2008

Matt's Short Film from Sunday

Here is a link to the short film Matt made for Sunday's service.

www.unblindproductions.com/videos/CondemnationShort.mov

You'll have to copy and paste the link because I can't get it to where you can just click on it. If you know how to do that, let me know!

It's a big file so it may take a while to load.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow. That was amazing. Matt did a great job, and I bet everyone was in tears at the service like you said! I was brought to tears too.

Also, if you want to make something a direct link when you post, highlight the site, or even just a word or phrase. Then clink the link button in the menu bar above the text. It looks like a chain link over a green circle. It will bring up another small window prompting you to type the address to you link. When you are done click "OK" and that's all you do! Hope this helps! Keep us updated on all Matt's projects. They're awesome and I know you're proud!

Purple Teacup said...

Does Matt mind if I link him on my blog? Wouldn't want to give him bad publicity or anything. LOL