We are pregnant again! And it will be a boy...confirmed.
Here are the names in the drawing:
1) Mercer
2) Marlon
3) Milam
4) Mylon
Which do you like best?
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our crazy, blessed lives!
Designed by Wordpress Themes. Converted into Blogger Templates by Theme Craft
6 comments:
congratulations! when is the due date?
and, i vote mercer. love it.
I vote for Mercer too. I think it's a good name and it sound the best with your last name. :)
Hi Michawn, Jan. 25!
Congratulations! Wonderful news! And Mercer is very cool. All the names are great, though.
Mercer & Mylon. We're so excited! And I was just thinking as I clicked on your blog (it's in my favorites) that there was going to be nothing new here... Surprise!! You've been blogging again. Woo hoo! I think Meredith should post about her mall experience today. :)
I like Mercer.....
:)
Abbie
Post a Comment