We're back! We went to the Houston area for Christmas and were gone for 2 weeks. We went to my mom's for several days and had Christmas Eve with my family. Then Christmas morning we headed to Matt's parent's place for another Christmas dinner and stayed through New Years Eve. We spent New Years Eve at Matt's sister's then headed over to see his grandfather on New Years Day.
I've spent the last 2 days trying to get settled back in. Matthis has been needing to be held a lot lately so it has taken longer to get unpacked, get our Christmas decorations taken down, and take care of other things.
Matt has been trying to meet some work deadlines morning til night. Actually, even through the night. Glad he works from home or we'd never see him these days. I'm so thankful. It's a busy time.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's what I'm trying to do...get back into the swing of things. It's a little overwhelming. Maybe I should just wait until tomorrow. Hmmm...the new year and I'm already procrastinating.
Post a Comment